Thursday, October 16, 2014

Final Presentations!!!!!!!

Displaying 1009141953d.jpg
 .
Last week we completed our final presentations. I was so nervous to present, especially since our group had so many people come to watch us. We have the most sponsors out of any group plus we had parents and members of the City of Chelsea's Board of Health came as well. I really don't like presenting so having all these extra people there watching made it worse.

This being said I think our presentation went amazing. No one messed up what they were supposed to say or needed to use their note cards for reference. Many people asked us questions and I fell that we handled them in a way that showed that we had a good grasp of our project and knew what we were talking about. I am glad that it is over and that I no longer have to worry about presenting or editing the presentation. It was exciting to see the team do so well, but I am glad that it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment