Friday, October 10, 2014

Practice Presentation

On monday we practiced our final presentation in front of the other groups at the project center. I thought that we did a really good job of presenting. The group has really learned to conduct ourselves very well when presenting in front of a group. I feel that our group has a very good understanding of the project and were able to easily answer any questions that came along after we presented. We need to work on tightening up what we say a little bit some topics felt a bit repeated. We went a bit over on the time but that is okay. I think as long as we make sure that we clearly present everything on the slides and dont stumble over topics it should be around the ten minute time limit. Overall I think we did a really great job and after some minor edits to the project we are going to be ready to present in Boston on Thursday, although I am still a bit nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment